652 E 1st St, Tustin, CA 92780 (714) 368-1442
How It Works - The Payday Loan Process
- A customer service representative verifies that the customer is currently employed with a sufficient net salary and has an open, active checking account.
- The customer presents verifiable picture identification, proof of residence in the form of a bill or invoice and bank statement(s).
- Assuming positive verification of employment, checking account, proof of residence, the applicant is approved for a payday advance.
- The customer service representative determines the amount for the advance based on the customer's income and informs the customer that repayment is due on the customer's next payday.
- The customer then provides a personal check in the amount of the advance plus the fee. Upon receipt of the check, the customer receives cash for the amount of the personal check, less the service fee.
- On the agreed day of repayment, the customer's check is cashed.
Payday Advance Amount
||$200 net per week
||$400 net per week
||$500 net per week
||Qualifies for a $100 advance
||Qualifies for a $200 advance
||Qualifies for a $255 advance
At this time your loan questionnaire can be accepted with or without your paycheck being direct deposited. Our customer service agents qualify you for a payday advance amount based on your current income and other questions that you answer truthfully on our sign up form. Payday cash advance loans are generally repaid back when you receive your next paycheck. The standard time for loan repayment is usually no less than seven days and no longer than eighteen days.
Apply For A Loan |
How It Works |
About Us |
Terms of Service |
Fees and Terms
Copyright © 2014 Westshore Cash and Loan
Loans Made Pursuant to Department of Corporations CA Finance Lender License
Westshore Cash And Loan is Licensed by the California Department of Business Oversight pursuant to the California Deferred Deposit Transaction Law.
Westshore Cash And Loan is affiliated with companies Licensed by the California Department of Business Oversight pursuant to the California Finance Lenders Law.